3.11.2011

Mother Nature, Take A Chill Pill

Just yesterday the boyfriend and I booked our vacay to Waikiki. Than this morning I'm glued to  my laptop watching the tragic incident in Japan, that's now effecting 20 surrounding countries. It's frightening how we ARE aware that in a split second our lives can change yet not quite mindful at the actual reality. My lack of excitement doesn't really matter anymore, more so because in my head I'm running around frantic, dazed and confused. I'm genuinely praying for the safety of all the people in Japan and the 20 affected countries. In the mean time, I'll be glued to my laptop until the nut bag of mother nature calms down. How do you feel whenever you hear of natural disasters? Also, is there a nursery rhyme for tsunamis to go away??

No comments: