3.16.2011

Blueberry Coffee Cake

The boyfriend had been reminiscing about one of his coworkers rum cake that he received this past christmas, " I want something to go with my evening coffee" Ok I get the hint you want me to bake something other than cupcakes.
[side note: I have a small from home cupcake catering business]
So I searched and searched online for ideas and ran across this little gem, Blueberry Coffee Cake.
I love blueberries, specially frozen. It's one of my favorite snacks although I'm not particular to cooked blueberries but there's plenty of them in the fridge so I went for it.
Once baked and hearing the boyfriend gush how delicious it was, he got me to try it. It's so yummy!
Not overly sweet at all and the blueberries with the coconut make it oh so special. I will definitely be baking another pan for the family visit this weekend. I may even switch out the coconut and blueberries for peaches and pecans, maybe?




No comments: